Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Getting zen module content format right

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi Friends,
www.bruce-king.com/ebnetnew/conferences

Ok, what I'd like to have is a slideshow in the banner or grid10 position where popout quotes come at you in larger font in a complementary red. I've created the 6 articles used for the content of the zen module slideshow, but no matter how I format them in the articles themselves, the slideshow only shows paragraph setting in default color.

Is there a setting I am missing? Do I need to provide specific formatting for the module, even though it is supposed to be showing the articles' content referenced in the source of the module?

Many thanks, as always, you are the best.
  • swellking
  • 12 Month basic
  • 420 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Oh, and another question, is there any way to get rid of that rectangle that comes up in the left lower corner of the module? I'd like the module clean without any additional features...
thanks
  • swellking
  • 12 Month basic
  • 420 posts
  • 1 Thanks
Hi Again :)

Is the popout text quote on the demo site? - I'm not quite sure what you are referring to

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The block can either be removed via css or by changing the slideshow type from overlay in the settings

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers