Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Missing icons in mega menu tool box but showing on the site

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I'm going round in circles and need some help. In my offline site Joomla 3.6.5 I can see the icons and am able to work with them in the template with Mega menu, they show in the back and on the front of the site.
On my updated site 3.7.2 The icons are on the web site but not in the back end template so I am stuck. I have been trawling the web, documentation, and forums but haven't found a solution. when i go to templates I get this message:
Mega menu::Go to Mega menu configuration page
This will direct you to the Mega menu Configuration page. However, you have chosen using the Joomla Module over Mega menu, hence the Mega menu Configuration is not necessary in this case. Please click again to continue!
There is no way to assign mega menu in the back end that I can see so any help would be gratefully received.
In essence I want to turn all the icons off.
Thank
  • Harlequin
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 206 posts
  • 2 Thanks
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Harlequin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
OK This is now solved. VERY sorry. after spending 3hrs+ looking for this I found that the icons had been added in as Guest not public hence they were not showing up in the tool box. A silly mistake but what a lot of time to find it.
so this is closed.
Thanks Tony
  • Harlequin
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 206 posts
  • 2 Thanks
ah thanks for the update

don't think I would have thought of that one

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers