Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Add Multiple images

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello, is it possible to add multiple images to a gallery ? Or to add whole folder ? I would like to add +/- 50 images per galery with about 50 galeries. Would that be possible ? Dont want to add it one by one. Thanks
  • KbNk
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 2 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Jakub,
That sounds liek a great idea but there is no way of doing that easily. If you are comfortable with editing json files you may be able to edit it directly but that way can lead to unintended errors if you make a mistake.

To edit the json file I would create a gallery as an example and then duplicate that file and add the names of the images you want to use. This may well take longer now that I think of it because you would have to then resize the images individually.

The gallery json is sorted in the templates gallery/ folder.

Hope that helps.
Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers