Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Hikashop

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello,

This template can be used for HikaShop (joomla web shop)?

Thanks
  • biko
  • Free Extensions
  • 1 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Not sure anybody has tried this so far to be honest

You can use the template as a standard Joomla template so I don't see why not

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul,

I'm trying to get Hikashop working with the Presto template. The products and categories are visible and it's possible to add these at the shopingcart. But it stops by the checking-out process. It is not possible to add or change an delivery adress. The popup window in which you can add the adress is not visible.
When I change the template style from the shop menu item from "Presto standard Joomla template" to "Beez3" the adress window pops up.
What's wrong ?
Thanks!

Han
  • Han van Schijndel
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 2 posts
Hi Han,

We havent added Hikashop specific stuff to this template but you need to make sure you have bootstrap enabled.

Can you post a link perhaps so we can see what the issue is if you have this enabled?
Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hi Anthony,

I'm developing on my own machine with Xamp. It's not on the Net. I'm just fiddling around with this template and HikaShop: install the Quickstart package and the HikaShop Essential V2.3.4. Create a few artikels and categories and testing if I can build my site with this template.

So, Include Bootstrap = Yes on both templates : Presto Default and Presto standard Joomla Template.
When I turn on bootstrap in HikaShop it looks like Bootstrap is not active (according to HikaShop;-)) : in hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing the nummer of categorie columns is 1 instead of my 3 Categories.

Help HikaShop says:
Use bootstrap design: That option is turned off by default. When turn on, the views of HikaShop on the frontend will be responsive and use the bootstrap library for their styling. It requires that your Joomla template supports bootstrap 2. On Joomla 3.0, most templates should. However, if you have display issues on your frontend (like for example the number of columns of your listings which is always 1 no matter what you enter in the "number of columns" option of your menus/modules), it means that your template does not support bootstrap and that you should turn off that option. In such cases, you can potentially install a bootstrap compatibility joomla plugin in order to add the boostrap support on your frontend. Finally, note that some templates might only partially support bootstrap (only the CSS and not the JS, or only some pieces of the CSS) like we found out with at least some YooTheme templates. In that case, we would recommend to contact your template provider for help so that you get all the pieces of bootstrap in it if you want to have a responsive display for HikaShop interfaces.

When I use the Beez3 template for the Category Listing menu item instead of the Presto standard template, the adressform pops-up while checking out.

Thanks.

Han
  • Han van Schijndel
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 2 posts
Hi Han,
Could you create a ticket with login access so I can check this?

The theme should pick up the bootstrap columns if bootstrap is in the css.

Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers