Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

button class lifestyle2

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

This is an elementary question, I know. But how do I give something a button style in lifestyle 2? My client wants to link the news articles in my module directly to thier blogs external wordpress site instead of just having a "Read More" button in the Module which would link to the k2 item. So as I understand, I need to put my own "Read More" in the introductory article and then link it to the actual blog item with an external URL...but I would like it to be the same button style as an actual module would put there. isn't there a class or some code that I just forgot . I can't find it in the documentation or the demo website. Would it be a css class? or style in the html?

Thanks,
Rachel
  • rkimmel
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 93 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Rachel,

bambootheme.com/showcase/jun14/template-features/style/typography

There is a button section

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Depending on what extension you use the button may be different

If so please add a link

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers