Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Mobile classes seem to not work...

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi, folks. I'm tweaking with lifestyle2 and stuck with an odd behaviour of module mobile classes. I want to use a logo in larger browser and another in smaller screen, so I created two logo modules, one with the .hidden-tablet and .hidden-phone and the other with the .hidden-desktop class.

They both shows up on the page, although.

What I'm doing wrong?

Cheers,
Andrea
  • andreaspada
  • 12 Month basic
  • 138 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Have a link for the site?

Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Sorry, Paul... my server administration panel is oddly offline those days. As soon as possible I wrote the link for the online copy.

Cheers!
  • andreaspada
  • 12 Month basic
  • 138 posts
Indeed, Paul... its a hosting24 server problem. I cannot enter my cpanel to provide you an online copy. Anyway, till I get this working, I have to say that no one module which I apply the .hidden-phone or .hidden-tablet class correctly do not display when it needs.

I want to hide some captify modules, which I use to mimics a miss k2 categories listing in zentools, that do not scale well in responsive setups. They continue to display even when those classes are applied to them...

Cheers,
Andrea
  • andreaspada
  • 12 Month basic
  • 138 posts
Hi Andrea,

We would need a link to see what is happening

Captify isn't responsive I'm afraid so it won't work very well - have you tried using the category options in zentools - it should work alright I think for you

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi, Paul... indeed, I prefer to use zentools, but it only support joomla native categories. I use almost only k2.

Anyway, I though that any module could be tweaked by such classes...

Cheers,
Andrea
  • andreaspada
  • 12 Month basic
  • 138 posts
Hi Andrea,

Have you tried the more recent version of Zentools it does have some k2 category support

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers