Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Sidebar 2 getting pushed below mainbody

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

This one has me scratching my head a bit.

As it is now, the module in sidebar-2 position is getting pushed below the mainbody instead of being on the side

urlgone.com/a5b74d/

I currently have the K2 category set to "common" zenkit style.

The odd thing is that if I set the category style to "default" (not a zenkit option) then sidebar works as expected but my k2 item image doesn't show up at all, which also really has me scratching my head as to why it won't show up!?!
  • B Smith
  • 12 Month basic
  • 397 posts
  • 2 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi,

I can see an extra closing div in the page content. Is that part of the code in your article?
<p>Weber State University<br />Cultural Affairs<br />3950 W. Campus Drive, Dept. 1909<br />Ogden, UT 84408-1909</p>	  </div>

Regards,

Rob
  • Robert Went
  • 2210 posts
  • 196 Thanks
<p>The Office of Cultural Affairs strives to establish and maintain the role of Weber State University as the center of cultural life and performing arts education on the Northern Wasatch Front.</p>
<p>Each season we feature public performances and educational residencies of artistic excellence in a diverse range of disciplines.</p>
<p><strong>Tel: 801-626-6570</strong><br /><strong>Fax: 801-626-7422 </strong></p>
<p>Weber State University<br />Cultural Affairs<br />3950 W. Campus Drive, Dept. 1909<br />Ogden, UT 84408-1909</p>

weird, I do not see an extra div in my k2 article code
  • B Smith
  • 12 Month basic
  • 397 posts
  • 2 Thanks
I now see that it is missing the media/zenkit folder and css files. I'm going to try a reinstall of zenkit.
  • B Smith
  • 12 Month basic
  • 397 posts
  • 2 Thanks
Right - let us know how you go :)

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I installed Zenkit and that fixed the problem.

I also checked the Quickstart zip package and that seems to be missing the required file if you try to use zenkit.

Thanks for helping, I was focusing on a code problem and i might have found it if I had checked for file errors
  • B Smith
  • 12 Month basic
  • 397 posts
  • 2 Thanks
Sorry I should have spotted that - thanks for the update

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers