Support Forum

• Page:

Rasa Slideshow-tried to fix now site is down.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Greetings I just installed my first bamboo theme Rasa using Quickstart but the slideshow wasn't showing up. So I followed the instructions on your Support Forum from Anthony Olsen that is below now I can't even see my site. I am getting the error:
Fatal error: Class 'ZenUtilityBrowser' not found in /home/leyden5/public_html/plugins/system/jblibrary/jblibrary.php on line 5
My url is www.leydenfamily.org/
Please help.I followed the instructions from below:

As a follow up here if you are having trouble with superfish menus and using jQuery 1.9.0 eg the latest here is the reason why:

1. k2.js uses a deprecated function called .live(). That has been changed to the .on() function. I've attached a fixed version of the k2.js file that removes this error but I havent checked whether it allows for the original calendar functionality that the .live() function is attached to.

a. Download attached zip
b. Rename to k2.js
c. Upload to components/com_k2/js/k2.js and overwrite existing file.

K2 2.6.3 will contain this fix when released.

2. Templates using JB LIbrary.
Download the latest JB Library plugin and reinstall on your site and this will fix an issue that occurs because of the above error.

This is a short term work around while we release a patch for this issue.

3. If all else fails on both accounts you can revert to jQuery 1.8 which should fix all of these issues.
Attachments:

Attachment k2-fixed.js.zip (2KB)
  • jwhetstone
  • 12 Month basic
  • 7 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

I think its best to open a ticket so we can take at the site admin

Can you include ftp details as well as the joomla access details

Also can you include the post info above in the ticket

Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers