Support Forum

• Page:

J3.2 admin panel So close. So very close!

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I am much happier with the new J3.2 admin panel.

Note the column on the left in the attached image - I think some of my/our largest difficulties would be solved by 'merely' making that menu column persistent! Upload media, create article, add menu item - all without flying around to the various navbar/dropdown nodes.

My guess is whoever is working on this part of the project may indeed be crafting this for a future release, but just in case I wanted to put this feature request (encouragement!) in the pile, where would I make the suggestion? In a place where someone will actually see it, I mean.
Attachments:
  • blueshift
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2579 posts
  • 78 Thanks
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by blueshift.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi,

If you'd like to get involved then the Joomla UX site would be the place to start.

ux.joomla.org/

As Joomla is a community project, it is made up of volunteers like you and me and people there are always welcome to new members, feedback and suggestions (they might not always agree though).

Rob
  • Robert Went
  • 2210 posts
  • 196 Thanks
I will take a look over there... don;t know how much i have to contribute, but i'll give it a go.
  • blueshift
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2579 posts
  • 78 Thanks
Good luck with it

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers