Support Forum

• Page:

Zen Tools issue with Mac-Safari (and request for next version)

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi Joomlabamboo

First I would like to let you know about a thing I found out concerning Zen Tools (1.11.3) Grid-Gallery and Mac-Safari.

In the image-settings there is the option "add grayscale effect". If setting it to "Yes", then in Mac-Safari (not in Windows-Safari) the Grid-Gallery shows up for one second and disappears. The images are not showen anymore (that's why I set this option back to "No" but in case you need my environment for testing, I can restore a backup on test-domain).

Second, I have two requests for the next Zen-Tools version:

two-requests.jpg

1. It is something common to me, to give a short description for an image. I like the possibility to add this description into the image name. Because of some longer descriptions (40-50 caracters) I have to reduce font-size. I would prefer that text would display in two rows instead.
  2. The jackbox-thumb-holder is unfortunately only visible for the first 50px height instead of the whole preview-image.

Third thing is a unknown issue to me. I can't find out why there are some grid-images with a kind of border in the right-side and bottom.

border.png

smart-resize-and-crop.png

This can be viewed here:
testserver.dataflow.ch/staehli-goldschmied.ch/v03/eigenkreationen-staehli/trauringe#

I hope this may be useful for further Zen Tools development.

Regards
Joe
  • Joe
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 42 posts
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Joe.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Joe,

I'm wondering if the black border might have something to do with the resizing in relation to the original image size

as the image resize is 137px x 139px - are you able to tweak the layout a bit to alter the layout values so they round numbers say

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Regarding the suggestions I'll pass on your suggestions to Anthony when he is online

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joe
Incredible, it worked! I changed the resizing values to 137 x 139 pixels.

Thanks a lot, Paul :-)
  • Joe
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 42 posts
No problem

took me a while but we got there :)

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers