Support Forum

• Page:

desperately trying to leave RT - your 50% does not work

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi - your nifty50 does not work on your subscriptions page, and nothing i can see actually defines your subscriptions as 'developer'. Can I assume 'developer' are the blue boxes? If so, do you provide support for making your menu accessible (W3C compliant) - or is that extra.

Cheers
J
  • jason
  • Free Extensions
  • 2 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Jason,

Sorry for the problems you are having

The coupon is still valid and yes it is the blue box for developers

Is the coupon not being added to the cart?

It isn't limited by usage or by date so should be working fine

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Regarding the Validation issue I can't see any issues on the menu but I will need to ask the developers about this

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
With validation issue prior to you joining can you point me to the validation problem and I'll have a chat with the developers about it

Thanks

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thanks for the reply(s).

1. No, i didn't try the blue boxes because the subscription is very expensive - even with the 50% discount. RT may not be the most modern - but they don't brand at all once i purchase the template.

2. The menu is not visible unless you can see it. That is a W3C issue - but most developers who don't understand the purpose of W3C fall into the same trap you/yours have.

Much appreciated, great themes and I would have liked to try your platform, but unfortunately not usable for my client base and a little very pricey - given what is out there in the premium market.

Have a great day and thanks again for your quick response.

J
  • jason
  • Free Extensions
  • 2 posts
Hi J,

Best of luck with your project

I should mention we no longer hold people to using rebranding on recent template releases

So it can be removed by deleting the module or the text in the template settings

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers