Support Forum

• Page:

Professional Help Needed

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I am a Joomla newbie that needs to get a combination blog and online store up and running.
After trying to get a couple of templates working from other developers I have decided to use JoomlaBamboo's templates.
I am looking for a developer that can help get me up and running. I need someone who can get online stores setup and who can tutor me along the way.
I would want to know how you did things so I could learn so it's not like I would want you to setup the whole website yourself.
If you are located in Newcaslte, NSW that would be ideal but not necessary.
English speaking is necessary.
If you are flexible and can work on an hourly rate please get in touch.

Jim
  • Jim Quilter
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 17 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deligence Technologies
Dear Jim,

We are a Joomla development team located in New Delhi, India. We have already worked with 2 clients through this forum on Joomlabamboo templates. We have experience in eCommerce site using HikaShop and MijoShop and VirtueMart extensions.

We'll be able to do the development for you and we'll be able to provide the training to you as well.

We are flexible and can work on hourly basis. Please get in touch with me at sanjay @ deligence.com
  • Deligence Technologies
  • Free Extensions
  • 10 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers