Support Forum

• Page:

Jtweet does not display tweets in certain pages

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi friends!

A few weeks ago I installed your jTweet module in my Joomla 2.5 site and I am very happy with it.

Today I noticed that the module doesn't show any tweets on certain pages of my site, even the module tittle and the follow us links do appear. I made a clean install with jTweet J2.5 J3.0 2.0.5 and the problem persists.

You can see the testing site where the module works fine here:
www.lluisfernandez.es/xicra/

and a page where the tweets aren't loaded here:
www.lluisfernandez.es/xicra/index.php/autors

Any Ideas on what could be the problem?

Thank you very much.
Have a nice day!
  • frytako
  • JB Pro
  • 3 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
I can see that on the page on which you don't have tweets loaded jQuery library is loaded after jtweet library.

That seems to be a problem. Can you just for the test try to add the same slideshow module as you have on the page that is showing tweets correctly?
  • mihha
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 711 posts
  • 44 Thanks
Thanks for your reply mihha. I've done what you said and the problem seems to persist.

Here you can see the page with the top slider and no tweet messages loading:
www.lluisfernandez.es/xicra/index.php/autors

It seems that the problem has nothing to do with the slider. In this page there's no slider and jTweet loads the messages correctly:
www.lluisfernandez.es/xicra/index.php/editorial

May I try something else?
  • frytako
  • JB Pro
  • 3 posts
Last Edit: 11 years 4 months ago by frytako.
And again, on the page that loads tweets correctly, jQuery library is loaded before jtweet javascript so it works correctly.

Can you please open support ticket and put Joomla super admin login details so I can check this
  • mihha
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 711 posts
  • 44 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers