Support Forum

• Page:

Images not loading with other module on same page

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Here is my page:
play.therollerskate.com/photos/flickr-feed

The extension on the right that says "Contact to Order" is a Fox Contact form. If I turn it off, the images from Flickr show up. If I turn it on, the all go away.

I contacted Fox Contact, and they had this to say:
"You have javascript error in your page as explained here.
In your case it seems that jquery.fancubox is called before jquery, but you have to take a look deeper."
They provided this link:
www.fox.ra.it/forum/24-troubleshooting/9657-missing-upload-button.html

I also noticed the CSS and Javascript, I tried enabling it with Joomla cacheing off, but that didn't work either.

I have a feeling there's a simple fix here but I'm not exactly sure what I need to do.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!
  • Nathan Carlsen
  • JB Pro
  • 2 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Nathan,

I think this is because the flickr scripts are loading before jQuery on your page. Can you try publishing the flickr feed to an actual module position?

In Joomla there is a bug in that module scripts load before plugins if you are using the loadposition plugin.

Another way around may be to make the loadposition plugin load later by changing it's order to first or last item in the plugin manager order.

That might work.

Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The JFlickr module is in the module position Content Top, but I also tried it in Feature and Top, and none of the module positions worked.

I did look for loadposition plugin, but all I found was "content - load modules", which I did try moving it's order down from 0 to 7 (the last), but that didn't fix it either so I put it back to 2.
  • Nathan Carlsen
  • JB Pro
  • 2 posts
Actually sorry I took another look and it's all loading ok now.

The actual error is:
jQuery(document).ready(function ($)
{
	jQuery('.fox_select').chosen(
		{
			disable_search_threshold: 10,
			allow_single_deselect: true,
			no_results_text: 'No results match'
		});
});

Perhaps send that to the Fox people to see if they can help. As a test try disabling jFlickr to see if the inspector still fires the error.
Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers