Support Forum

• Page:

Captify Content Article Select Blank

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

I'm having an issue with a old clients site. The site is currently in 1.5.25 but i am in the process of upgrading.

The problem is that when i am in the admin module settings no articles show in the list, the categories show fine. So at the moment i cannot show specific articles on the categories.

I have temporarily added them thru phpmyadmin to make it work but if i ever go into the module setting and save again then my artid disappears.

Any help you can give would be great. I have updated by clean install both the module and jb library plugin.

regards,
Matt
  • Nicki
  • Previous Member
  • 30 posts
  • 4 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Matt,

Do you get the same if the Joomla version is 1.5.28 ?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi,

I went to try and find an update to version 1.5.28 however it looks like the latest version is 1.5.26 which i have installed.

Please provide a link to latest version.

Matt
  • Nicki
  • Previous Member
  • 30 posts
  • 4 Thanks
Hi Matt,

Yes you are right - bit of brain melt down there - its joomla 2.5 with its end of life version being 2.5.28

The latest download is here for J1.5
www.joomlabamboo.com/joomla-extensions/captifycontent-beautiful-captions-for-your-content

Do you have an error in the browser console when in the admin?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers