Support Forum

• Page:

Scary errors on module manager page

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

The errors say this at the bottom of a very weird page when I went to change some settings on this module that I have been using for years:

Warning: require_once(/home/mainefiberarts/www/www/administrator/administrator/components/com_content/models/articles.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mainefiberarts/www/www/modules/mod_captifyContent/helper.php on line 44

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/mainefiberarts/www/www/administrator/administrator/components/com_content/models/articles.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php53/lib/php') in /home/mainefiberarts/www/www/modules/mod_captifyContent/helper.php on line 44

and I will attach what the top of the page looks like and what the URL is looking at. All I did was click on my module called "Front Grid" at advert 1 on my home page to make some changes, there is no way out. I checked the page in and it still reverts to this scary page. Should I create a ticket for you or can you tell me what to do?

Carol Jones
Attachments:
  • palominojones
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 265 posts
  • 2 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Any recent updates to the server or the core site files?

What version number is the captify module?

Regards
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Well, I have Joomla 2.5.13 and Captify Content 1.1.13.

I got a note from my ISP that said this:
Both PHP 5.3 and 5.4 are now supported on our machines, and the default PHP interpreter continues to be PHP 5.3. If you prefer to have .php files parsed by the PHP 5.4 interpreter, you can add the following line in a .htaccess file:
AddHandler application/x-httpd-php54 .php

That was November 19. I updated Joomla at some point too, can't remember the date.

Also remember (hahaha of course not) I had another issue with Captify earlier, but it wasn't with Captify it was because I had updated it and it messed up something else. I'll check and see if I can remember what that issue was.

Would PHP 5.4 be necessary? my ISP is the best in the land and I trust whatever they do. No I don't work for them either.

Should I reinstall or install an older version of Captify Content?

Carol

PS the other problem I had with Captify errors on the home page was #104656
  • palominojones
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 265 posts
  • 2 Thanks
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by palominojones. Reason: added PS
Hi Carol,

Think a ticket may be best

so we can take a look

Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Perhaps re-installing first

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
OK, will do it soon. Thanks.

Carol
  • palominojones
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 265 posts
  • 2 Thanks
Thanks

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I reinstalled captify content and was able to customize the captify content module just fine. I did not get that two paragraphs of errors. However, the other error that Rob Went fixed is now back. I get the following error when trying to do a search on the home page search field top right.

Fatal error: Call to a member function setState() on a non-object in /home/mainefiberarts/www/www/modules/mod_captifyContent/helper.php on line 158

So Obviously the problem with the captify content module error I just had (now gone) which pertained to captifyContent/helper.php on line 44 is somehow related to the home page search box error I have now (and used to have when I updated the module), captifyContent/helper.php on line 158.

I hope this makes sense to you.

Carol Jones
  • palominojones
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 265 posts
  • 2 Thanks
Right could you open a new ticket for us to take a look

Explaining above and whats happened so far

Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I'll go to my current ticket and add to it. Stay tuned. Well don't "stay" because it will not be for a couple of hours.

Carol
  • palominojones
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 265 posts
  • 2 Thanks
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers