Support Forum

• Page:

MaxBiz2 - Grid problem using Captify module

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello,

I'm using Captify module to show images and titles of my K2 categories. This works fine. I'm triying to place in Captify in grid1 position and a ZenTools Slideshow in grid2 position, but the ZenTools module, is placed down the Captify one.

The site: goo.gl/jZzyUc

Thanks for your help, and sorry for my english.

Regards.
  • chapunet
  • 12 Month basic
  • 4 posts
Last Edit: 10 years 6 months ago by chapunet.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Regarding the use of captify can I suggest you switch to the zentools option as zentools is intended to replace captify

Captify was developed prior to responsive design while zentools was built with that in mind

I'm unclear if captify will fix the dropping but I think given you are at the initial build stages I would switch it

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul,

Thanks for your answer. I could change to zentools for sure. What i need is to show my K2 categories (with images) in the zentools grid layout. Is there a way to do it?

Cheers.

Juan.
  • chapunet
  • 12 Month basic
  • 4 posts
Hi Juan,

Actually Zentools doesnt have that function right now. I will add it to the v2 due out in the next few months.

I think this issue may be because you have the numbe rof items in Captify set greater than the number of items that are showing.

Try changing the number of items to the exact number showing in the module to see if that fixes the issue.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers