Support Forum

• Page:

K2 JB FAQ

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I searched and couldn't find any info on this topic.

Has anyone edited JB FAQ so it pulls from K2 instead of com_content? For people using K2, this would be great, since otherwise I'm left using two content components, which is confusing for the client.
  • adam
  • 12 Month basic
  • 3 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Not that I know of. I know this has been requested before, so it may see the light of day someday.

As far as I know, there is plenty above this in the 'to be developed' list, so I wouldn't wait for it. Sorry.
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
Thanks for the response. Do you know how involved a project this would be? Is it a from the ground rewrite, or just editing a few files?

If it's the latter, I wouldn't mind taking a stab at it. However, my coding skills and time are both limited.

Thanks again.
  • adam
  • 12 Month basic
  • 3 posts
Sorry, I couldn't say. I have never looked at the code myself!

I imagine it should be pretty straightforward though. I would have a stab myself if I was in your position (my coding skills are also severely limited! ;) ).
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
Thanks again Seth. I'll take a look and see. If successful, I'll happily post the changes necessary here.

Thanks for the help.
  • adam
  • 12 Month basic
  • 3 posts
B) Thanks Adam.
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers