Support Forum

• Page:

Tutorial website using modified Newstream2 template

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi everyone

Here is my Joomla Bamboo Newstream2 website. I switched to Newstream2 about 18 months ago and have slowly been perfecting all the elements to give my users an easy to use experience.
www.moviestudiozen.com/

My website has gone through many different design changes since 2011. Before this I knew absolutely nothing about content management systems, domains, DNS settings, templates, etc, etc... I hate handing over large sums of money to get get technical things done, so like many people here, I slowly educated myself through trial and error.

My first website template was made with Artisteer, however I soon became frustrated with all the bugs and limitations. I then moved sideways and tried Template Toaster for a while, but ended up back in the same annoying situation. For a few years I had been eyeing off Joomla Bamboo, but for some unknown reason I resisted trying this approach. When I finally committed to Joomla Bamboo, a rather large LIGHT turned on and I finally was able to implement all the special features I had been dreaming about.

Newstream2 has proved to be a great choice for a tutorial focused website and forum. I often get comments from new customers who ask "who built your website ?" It's so easy to navigate and looks very professional compared to other "tutorial" websites.

Thank you Anthony and Paul.
Your level of customer service is second to none and you have a AAA+ product here.
I'm now looking forward to building my next Joomla website and trying out a completely different template. I am also going to create a 2nd tutorial website and think I will use Newstream2 again, because it works perfectly.

Cheers :)
Derek Moran
Movie Studio Zen
  • Derek Moran
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 34 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Thanks Derek,

Appreciate the nice words

Site looks good - best of luck with it and the future sites :)

Thanks again

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Derek Moran
Hey Derek - thank you so much for posting this. We love all types of feedback and it's interesting to here of the progression you made through some of the different options available.

I look forward to seeing what you build next :0 The site looks great.
Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Derek Moran

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers