Support Forum

• Page:

Correct permissions for captify, prettyslider etc

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi Seth, and happy new year
Pretty galery works fine now but i can't find the way to display two different sizes of thumbnails (same height but two sizes for width).
i show you an exemple on the same page www.lestudio.nc/www/index.php/themes-graphiques.html
the first galery is pretty box and the second is yoo galery, fine but no shadow box on IE (a conflict between jquery and mootools)??? what the issue to this trouble ?
I would like using Pretty box but i need to display two different sizes of thumbnails. if you know the issue it's great.
If not, i Know Yoogalery comes from an other company but it seems the most flexible for my own use
what's the better way for me ?
Thanks for all
Sébastien
  • Braun
  • Previous Member
  • 5 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Braun,

I can't tell you what is best for your own situation, that is up to you.

What I can say, is that I don't think it is possible for PrettyBox to display two different sizes of thumbnails in the same gallery.

If Yoogallery is not working correctly in IE then you should ask the team over at Yootheme, as I can't help you with that. Sorry.
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
Hey Braun,

Seth is correct that you cant specify different heights and widths when resizing image sin the same gallery with prettybox.

In terms of the jQuery conflict that will only be occurring if mootools gets loaded after jQuery which is happening in the template .

v1.0.6 has a fix for this so you must be using an earlier version. You just need to open the template index.php file and remove the reference to jQuery eg the following line:

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template ?>/js/jquery-1.2.6.pack.js"></script>

Let us know if that solves it.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers