Support Forum

• Page:

Template adaption to Zen Grid Framework v4

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi there,

first of all compliments for Xero and the framework. It is really fast.

Since we now have a new old framework again I have two question
1) regarding template adoptions to ZGF4 and

2) time and automatisation of a T3 to ZGF4 porting.

1) I have a couple of client sites still on 2.5 using the corporate template. I tried the zwnbridge, but it is not as elegant and now there is ZGF 4. Are there any plans to port corporate to ZGF 4 and an ETA?

2) On the blog you wrote that there will be a ZGF4 version of Base3.

We just finished two sites with Base3 on T3. On the one side they would profit from the speed on the other side ... they would justly protest about just a new template change with customization.

Is there any information on how long a portation to ZGF4 might take and could you maybe provide some kind of automatization. to at least have the various template styles with the position set up and the modules?

thanks a lot
  • MaMuster
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 329 posts
  • 10 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

1) We plan to replace the zengrid templates (This includes the Zenbridge templates) using ZGFV4 first so T3 will be towards the end of the list - the next template after Rasa 2 will be the Focus 2 template

2) Yep that is correct

The eta is uncertain at this stage for conversions past focus2 and for base3

If there is a lot of requests for certain templates the running order may change

As we get further along with the process we plan to update the documentation

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Regarding template updates can you check out this thread

www.joomlabamboo.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=579&id=113408&Itemid=215#134416

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers