Support Forum

• Page:

May and June Template

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi folks,

I had hoped to have a new template available for you all this week but due to a few technical issues with the update to the Zentools module the template has been delayed until Monday or Tuesday next week.

Intrepid (the new theme) is technically the May template but it will be released as the June template and all members will have an extra month added to their subscription to account for the missed month.

I had hoped to avoid this and be able to get back on track with template releases at the start of the month but it just hasn't been possible to do so. At this stage Im hoping to be able to deliver the August template on time and set that as the new standard for template delivery.

We have a upped the forum moderators and people working on the ticket system so with any luck I'll be able to get back in the designers seat again.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and please don't hesitate to ask any questions if you have them.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers