Support Forum

• Page:

Two new mods and the new site is only days away!

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

This is a somewhat belated welcome to Seth aka Beachwalker. You have probably noticed that Seth has been answering a lot of posts lately and he brings a lot of support desk and forum experience to the JB forum. He has already proved to be an enormous help as the forum grows so welcome aboard Seth.

Today I also confirmed that Rikard is going to be helping out on the forum in an official capacity. He has been helping out as a member over the last few months or so and I wanted to thank him for his help and make it an official position - welcome Rikard.

Also - we are coming perilously close to the long anticipated site revamp - loving known as the JB Reboot in the dev team. There is still quite a lot of work to be done but we have made the decision to make the switch early as the new site way out shines the existing one and we are sure will help a lot of you find what you need in terms of docs and downloads. I want to thank you for your patience as the wait has been a long one but we are hoping that early next week it will be over.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Maybe a belated welcome to Seth... welcome! And a very warm welcome to Rikard (the Bamboo Norway connection). You guys rock!

Ed
  • Ed
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 1693 posts
  • 45 Thanks
:blush:

Thanks for the kind words guys, hopefully I can live up to expectations! I still have a lot to learn from you all.

I also want to welcome Rikard, his arrival means I am no longer the new guy. Thanks Rikard! :)
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
Thanks for rocking words:-)

I'm happy to be part of the team and hopefully i can mangage to help out in some parts..

The New Guy :-)
  • Rikard
  • 127 posts
  • 3 Thanks
Great news! I am looking forward to the new site.
  • Dan Knauss

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers