Support Forum

• Page:

A big welcome to Ed as a new modertaor

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi folks, this is a somewhat belated welcome to Ed.

You have probably noticed him responding on a few forum posts over the last few months but earlier this week I made it official and Ed is now a moderator here on the Joomla Bamboo forum. Ill let Ed post his credentials but Im excited by the team of Joomla pros we are amassing to help you here on the forum.

Welcome Ed!
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Welcome Ed!

Speech, speech!
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks
Hey ya’ll,

Thank you Anthony for advancing my JB status to one of your Moderators. It is indeed an honor and a privilege earning your trust and serving the family!

A little background about what makes me tick, I'm an ex-pro baseball and hockey player, attended the New England School of Art and the University of New Hampshire receiving degrees in fine arts and business. I'm currently an Athletic Director for the City that I live in specializing in youth athletics. Alone with these duties, cleaning bathrooms and sweeping floors, I manage the IT systems and websites for three City owned special events facilities. I am married to an outstanding lady and we have a 24 year old son who is cutting a notch for himself in the film/movie industry.

I've been involved in this community since the early Mambo days and all of the websites I do (over 30) use the Joomla CMS framework. My attraction to Joomla Bamboo began shortly after the release of their November '07 Scroller template and have enjoyed each new release since. I come to this forum (like most of you) as a user seeking support, answers and a little hand holding. So, when I can be of assistance with your template or general Joomla questions, I'll jump in. Please forgive me if my responses don't 'nail' your question in the first reply. I'm not a programmer by trade... I'm a user (that has been around this CMS block a few times) just like you!

Thanks again Anthony and please don't be afraid to put me back on my 'short bus' if I screw up.

Ed

p.s. Jason... never, never say to a politician 'Speech, speech!'
  • Ed
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 1693 posts
  • 45 Thanks
Welcome Ed,

I always have read your posts as you have a big brain I love to pick.

Welcome to the team Ed, I know your input is going to be hugely valued!

All best,

Ben.
  • Ben Carter
  • Previous Member
  • 160 posts
Welcome ED :-)
  • Rikard
  • 127 posts
  • 3 Thanks
Congratulations on the promotion Ed!
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers